The Zap Details page provides information about your Zap. To access Zap Details for a Zap, click the info icon in:
Zap details information
On the main Zap Details page, you’ll see basic information about the Zap:
- The name of the Zap. You can also rename the Zap here.
- Whether the Zap is currently on or off. To change the Zap’s state, click to toggle the switch.
- The user that owns the Zap.
- The folder that the Zap is located in.
You can do the following for the Zap:
- To see a visual representation of the steps in your Zap, click View steps.
- To edit your Zap in the Zap editor, click View in Editor.
- To move your Zap to another folder, click Move to folder.
- To manually run your Zap if it uses a polling trigger, click Run.
- To transfer ownership of your Zap to another member of your account (Team and Company plans only), click Change ownership.
- To create a JSON file of your Zap’s data, click Export JSON. You can use this file as a backup of your Zap. If you share the file with other users, they can import the JSON file into their Zapier account in their data management settings.
- To share a copy of your Zap with other users, click Share with others.
- To delete your Zap, click Move to Trash.
In the Overview section, you’ll see meta information about the Zap:
- Description: a description of the Zap. You can also enter a description here.
- Timezone: the timezone that your Zap is set to.
- Published: the date and time the Zap was last edited.
- Connected apps: a list of app connections that are used in the Zap.
- Member access: a list of the account members that can access the Zap (Team and Company plans only).
The Run actions tab shows a graph of all action steps that have run in a given time period and their statuses in a given time period. Statuses:
- Success: indicates that the Zap completed the action step.
- Skipped: indicates that the Zap skipped the action step. This may be because:
- Error: indicates that the Zap encountered an error, so the action step failed.
The Tasks tab shows a graph of the Zap’s task usage in a given time period.
In the Zap runs section, you’ll see the status of each time the Zap ran. You can click into a specific Zap run to view the details of that run.
In the Change history section, you’ll see a log of any of the following activity in your Zap for a given time period:
- Turned on or off.
- Change in Zap ownership.