You can export up to 5,000 Zap runs at a time. You can select specific Zaps to export by filtering your Zap runs first.
Export your Zap runs
- Go to Zap History.
- Select your Zap runs:
- To select individual Zap runs, select the checkbox next to each one.
- To bulk-select Zap runs, select the checkbox in the upper left, next to the All statuses filter field.
- Click Select shown to select all Zaps on the page.
- Click Select all (5000 at a time) to select the 5000 most recent Zaps in your Zap history.
- After you make your selection, a Download X button will appear, where "X" indicates the number of selected Zap runs.
- Click Download X.
- In the modal, select either:
- CSV to export Zap runs in the CSV file format.
- JSON to export Zap runs in the JSON file format.
- Click Download. to email the export to the email address used on your Zapier account.
An email containing a CSV or JSON of your Zap runs will be sent to your Zapier account’s email address. This may take a few minutes.
Download the Zap history export file
- Go to the email inbox associated with your Zapier account.
- Open the email with the subject Your Zapier account data is ready to download.
- In the email, click Download your account data.
- Your CSV file will download automatically.
Learn more about Zap history storage.