In the Audit Log, you can monitor activities performed across your entire account so you can easily track changes.
View account activity
On the Audit Log page in your account settings, each log entry includes the following information:
- Item: the Zapier product, like Zaps, where the action occurred.
- Action: a summary of the account activity that was performed.
- Details: a description of the action that was performed.
- Performed by: the actor who performed the action. When Zapier performs the action, the performer is “Zapier System”.
- Date and time: the timestamp when the action occurred.
The Audit Log only supports actions for Zaps.
List of actions
The Audit Log displays the following actions in your account:
- Created: when the Zap was first made.
- Turned on: when the Zap was toggled on with the existing version.
- Published: when a new version of the Zap was published.
- Ownership changed: when ownership of a Zap was changed.
- Turned off: when a Zap was turned off.
- Deleted: when a Zap was moved to the trash.
- Restored: when a Zap was restored from the trash.
The Audit log is only available to users on Team and Company plans.
In Team accounts:
- You must be the owner of your account.
- 6 months of account activity is available.
In Company accounts:
- You must be a super admin or owner.
- 12 months of account activity is available.
Audit log activity is only available beginning on February 23, 2023 for both Team and Company accounts.
Learn more about the Audit Log in the Zapier Community.