Your Zapier account gives you access to all the automation features Zapier offers: Zaps, Tables, Interfaces, Canvas, and Chatbot. With tools that ensure security and granular data management, you can trust Zapier with all of your business-critical workflows. Learn how to manage your:
- Plans, usage, and billing
- User profile
- Email and error notifications
- Security and data
Plans, usage, and billing
You can get a quick view of your plan and usage from the left sidebar on the main page of each Zapier feature. There, you’ll see:
Learn more about how to select the right Zapier plan for your needs.
The My Profile page allows you to make changes to the email address and password you use to log in, your name, company, role, and time zone.
- Manage your Zapier account profile
- Change your Zapier account email address
- Change or reset your Zapier account password
Email and error notifications
Update your notification settings to ensure you get the emails you want to receive from Zapier.
- Activity summary emails: receive a summary of all the workflows automated by Zapier.
- Error notifications: stay informed when your workflows run into issues.
- You can also use Zapier Manager to monitor your Zaps for even more control of your Zapier activity notifications.
- Email subscriptions: receive emails for things like research opportunities, events, webinars, and product updates.
Security and data management
Zapier provides options to keep your business-critical workflows secure and your data private.
Security features available to all accounts:
- Set up two-factor authentication when you log in.
- Authorize or remove third party access to your Zapier account data.
- Default SSL certificate checks.
Additional enterprise-grade security for accounts on Company plans:
- Use SAML to enable single sign-on (SSO) when members log into Zapier.
- Verify your company domain to ensure all members of your organization are using your Company account.
- Use SCIM to provision user account so you can easily manage your account members.
Manage your account data privacy:
- Export or delete your account data.
- Delete your Zapier account.
- Accounts on Team or Company plans can also import and export Zaps into their account.
Learn more about security and compliance at Zapier.
Zapier's Data Retention, deletion, and export practices vary depending on the product. Learn more about the specific guidelines for the product you're using.
Team and Company account management
It’s easy to consolidate all Zapier users at your organization under one account when you sign up for a Team or Company plan. This makes it easy to manage all members from a single account.