If you want to delete your Zapier account, you must do so yourself. For security reasons, Zapier will never delete your account on your behalf. Deleting your account is permanent and cannot be undone. All Zaps, developer apps, and app account connections will be deleted permanently. This includes any teams you may have created under the same account email address.
If you want to cancel your paid Zapier plan and retain all your account data, you can downgrade to a Free plan at any time. To stop receiving notification or newsletter emails, manage your email preferences in your account.
- Go to the Delete my account page.
- Click Confirm it’s you. You’ll be redirected to a Zapier login page. If you set up your Zapier account with a Facebook or Google account, select those options to log in. If not, enter your email address, then click Continue.
- Enter your account password and click Continue.
- You'll be redirected to the Delete my account page.
- Click Delete my account.
- In the Verify Current Email field, enter your email address.
- In the Confirm you want to delete your account field, enter DELETE in all caps.
- Click Delete permanently.
Once your account is deleted, it cannot be restored or recovered in any way.
- It may take up to 2 days for your account to completely delete. You may see an error if you try to use the same email address to create a new account during that time.
- For Team and Company plans, if the account owner deletes their account:
- This will delete the Team or Company account as well.
- Any invited members will lose membership to that team.
- Any invited members will lose access to all Team or Company features including any Zaps in that account.
If you encounter a problem when you try to delete your Zapier account, contact Zapier support.