You can change ownership of a shared Zap to another user, as long as they are also a member of the same Team account.
- This feature is only available for users in Team or Company accounts.
- Only the current owner of the Zap, team admins, or the team owner can change ownership of a shared Zap.
- Go to Zaps.
- In the left sidebar, select the shared folder the Zap is in.
- On the right of the Zap you want to transfer, click the dropdown arrow and select *Change ownership.
- In the dialog box, click the Choose a new owner search box.
- Search for and select the user you want to transfer the Zap to.
- Click Change ownership.
- If the new owner doesn't have access to the shared folder the Zap is in, they'll automatically be granted access.
- If the new owner doesn't have access to any shared app connections used in the Zap, they'll automatically be granted access. Users' private app connections aren't shared.
- Transferring the Zap doesn't impact the Zap's history or held Zap runs. These will continue to be visible only to users who can view the Zap.