The email address you use when you sign up for Zapier is your account email address. Zapier will send all alerts about activity on your account, and any email newsletters you’ve subscribed to, to this email address. Learn how to manage your email notifications.
Your account email address is also how Zapier verifies account ownership, so it should be kept up-to-date to ensure account access.
1. Update or change your Zapier account email address
- Go to your My Profile page.
- In the Email field, click Change email.
- Click Confirm it’s you.
- Enter your original email address.
- Enter your password.
- If you have two-factor authentication enabled, enter your six-digit Authentication Code, then click Confirm.
- In the New Email field, enter the new email address you want to use.
- Click Save Changes.
- A confirmation email will be sent to this new email address.
- Ensure you are logged in to your current Zapier account, then click the Confirm your email link in the email to confirm the email address change.
- You’ll be redirected to the Zapier login page. When prompted, log in using your new email address.
- You must be logged in to your account with your current Zapier login, before confirming your email address, otherwise, a separate account may be created.
- Your email address will not change until you click the link in the confirmation email.
Once you’ve changed your email address, Zapier will send all communication to the new email address.