If you log in to Zapier using Google Single Sign-On (SSO), you can disconnect your Google account at any time.
- Go to your advanced settings.
- Click Sign in with.
- Next to your Google account, click Disconnect.
- Navigate to this page and enter your email address, then click Send reset instructions.
- You’ll receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
- Go to your email inbox and click the link in the email, then set a new password for your Zapier account.
Disconnecting your Google account from Zapier will not delete your account. Learn how to delete your Zapier account.