When you create a new Zapier account, you have 14 days to try Zapier's paid features , including:
- Premium apps, such as PayPal and Facebook Lead Ads.
- Multi-step Zaps, workflows with 3 or more steps (up to 30 steps).
- Advanced filtering and logic with paths.
- Use of 1,000 tasks during the 14-day period.
- Unlimited Zaps.
- Zaps that run every 2 minutes (for Zaps not labeled “Instant”).
This free trial is similar to Zapier’s Professional plan, but with fewer tasks and no autoreplay feature.
Although you can create Zaps with 31 or more steps during a trial, only the first 30 steps will run when the Zap is turned on.
The free trial lasts for 14 days. If your trial has ended but you weren’t able to use it during the time period, contact Zapier support to submit a trial extension request.
When your trial expires, your account will be automatically downgraded to a Free plan if you don't upgrade to a paid plan. Some of your Zaps might be paused on a Free plan:
- Zaps with more than 2 steps (multi-step Zaps).
- Zaps using premium apps.
- Zaps with paths.
Learn more about Zapier’s plans and features on the pricing page.
Zapier for Teams trial
Zapier for Teams trials include all features available on Premium plans, plus additional Team plan features like:
- Zaps that run every 1 minute (for Zaps not labeled “Instant”).
- Unlimited users.
- User roles and permissions.
- Shared app connections.
- Shared workspace.
If you’re on a paid plan, your task limit remains the same during the Team plan trial. If you’re on a Free plan, 1,000 tasks are added to your account during the trial.
Zapier for Teams trials expire after 14 days.
Team trials auto-upgrade at the end of the trial. To disable this, click Disable Auto-Upgrade in the banner at the top of your dashboard.