Skip to main content
Customize Zap history retention in Zapier
By default, Zapier will retain Zap history for 30 days. On the Zapier for Companies plan, owners and admins can customize retention settings and delete Zap history after a certain amount of time.
- Zap history retention can be as long as 30 days and as short as 7 days.
- Zap history deletion is permanent and may take immediate effect. Use care when adjusting these settings.
- Adjusting data retention settings will impact everyone in your Company account.
- These settings will apply to all Zap history for shared and private Zaps.
Shorter Zap history retention can help with compliance with data privacy standards. Longer Zap history retention can help with Zap troubleshooting
1. Set your data retention settings
- Go to your data management settings.
- In the Data privacy section, drag and drop the slider to set the number of days you want to retain Zap history for
- Click Update. Your changes take effect immediately, but it may take up to 24 hours for Zap history to be deleted.
If you need further assistance with custom data retention, reach out to the Premier Support team.
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy