If fields or options don’t appear in a destination app in Transfer, this may be because of one of the following reasons.
1. You may not have permission to edit certain fields
Your connected app account may not have permission to edit certain fields in the destination app.
- In your destination app, check your permissions settings.
- If you don’t have the required permissions, contact your app account owner or administrator to request them.
- If you do have the required permissions, reconnect your app connection.
2. The destination app may not support a specific field type in Zapier
If you still cannot see the field in the Transfer editor, start a new transfer.