If you create a Zapier account with your email address and password, then later login with a Google account associated with a different email address, you’ll have two different Zapier accounts. If all your Zaps appear to be missing, it’s likely because you’re logged in to a different account from the one you originally created.
1. Log out of Zapier, then log in with your Google account
2. Disconnect your Google account
- Go to [Settings > Advanced]/app/settings/advanced).
- Click Sign in with.
- Next to your Google account, click Disconnect.
3. Create a new account password
- Go to Settings > My Profile > Password.
- Click Request a new password.
- A new browser tab or window will open. In the Email field, enter your Google account email address.
- Click Send reset instructions.
- Navigate to your email inbox and open the email.
- Click the link in the email to create a new password.
4. Delete your duplicate Zapier account
- Remain logged in with your Google account and go to Settings > Advanced > Delete my account.
- Click Confirm it’s you. You’ll be redirected to a login page. Enter your password, then click Continue.
- In the Verify Current Email field, enter your Google account email address.
- In the Confirm you want to delete your account field, enter DELETE in all caps.
- Click Delete your account.
After deleting the duplicate account, navigate to this link and log in with your original account email address and password.