About Facebook Lead Ads (for Business Admins)’s Integration
- Due to changes in Facebook authentication, there are two versions of Zapier’s Facebook Lead Ads app.
- Facebook Lead Ads (for Business Admins) requires a Facebook Business Manager to be attached to the page, for authentication.
- Facebook Lead Ads uses a different set of permissions.
- If you’ve updated to a Meta work account, you’ll need to reconnect to any previously connected Meta accounts in your Zapier account. Learn more about how to reconnect your account and prevent disruption to your Zaps.
Do I need special account permissions in Facebook Lead Ads (for Business Admins)?
- The page that you’re connecting to must be part of a Business Manager account.
- You must be an admin or manager of the Facebook Business Manager account you’re connecting. If you're not an admin or manager, you can use a different version of the Facebook Lead Ads app.
- You need Admin or Manager permissions for the page and ad account you are trying to connect.
Connecting to Facebook Lead Ads (for Business Admins)
When you create a new Facebook Lead Ads (for Business Admins) Zap, you'll be asked to log in to your Facebook Lead Ads account (unless you're already logged in).
Once you have logged in, select the Business Manager, page, and ad account for the lead form you want to use. Your primary options will be selected by default.
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Follow the prompts and click Done to continue.
If all steps were successful, your Facebook Lead Ads (for Business Admins) account will now be connected.
Each Zapier connection you set up is for a specific page in your Facebook Lead Ads account. To collect leads for a different page, create a new connection.