About Facebook Lead Ads’s Integration
- Due to changes in Facebook authentication, there are two versions of Zapier’s Facebook Lead Ads app.
- Facebook Lead Ads uses a page, ad account and leads access permissions.
- Facebook Lead Ads (for Business Admins) requires a Facebook Business Manager to be attached to the page, for authentication.
- If you’ve updated to a Meta work account, you’ll need to reconnect to any previously connected Meta accounts in your Zapier account. Learn more about how to reconnect your account and prevent disruption to your Zaps.
Do I need special account permissions in Facebook Lead Ads?
You must have:
- Admin access to the page you want to connect.
- Admin access to the associated ad account.
- Leads access.
Connect to Facebook Lead Ads
When you create a Facebook Lead Ads Zap, you'll be asked to log in to your Facebook Lead Ads account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click Done.
If all steps were successful, your Facebook Lead Ads account will now be connected.