About Squarespace's Integration
- Admin/owner permissions: Admin access to get API Key
- Paid/versioned account: Paid Website Business plan or higher
- Custom field support: No
- Partner’s documentation: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000641507-Adding-form-integrations-with-Zapier
Connecting with Squarespace
When you start creating a Squarespace Zap, you will be asked to connect your Squarespace account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Squarespace API key.
To locate your API Key in your Squarespace account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Squarespace account.
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, and then click Advanced.
- Click API Keys.
- Click Create Key.
- Enter a Key Name.
- Under API Key Scope, check Forms. Click Next.
- Copy your unique API key.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Squarespace account will now be successfully connected.
More details on how to connect can be found on Squarespace's help article here.