Connect to Airtable on Zapier
Airtable uses OAuth to authenticate your account on Zapier.
- Log into Airtable to authenticate.
- Grant Zapier permission to access your Airtable base and workspace when prompted to.
Learn more about authenticating your Airtable account in Zapier.
- On May 15, 2023, Zapier released an update for the Airtable app to include connection by OAuth. Your existing Zaps will continue to run if connected to Airtable by API Key until Airtable deprecates API Keys on February 1, 2024.
- To create new Zaps or add a step to an existing Zap, a connection using OAuth is required. All Zaps connected to Airtable by API Key can be found in the My Apps > Custom Integrations.
- (Optional) You can update your Zaps to the latest version before the API Key deprecation.
About Airtable's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?||Cloud-hosted accounts only|
|Is a paid Airtable plan required?||No||
View Airtable's plans.
|Are any special account permissions required?||No|
|Are there usage limits?||No|
|Are there pagination limits?||No|
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?||Real trigger samples|
|Are custom fields supported?||Yes|
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?||Overwrite existing data|
|Is there any additional info?||Yes||Find additional info about using Airtable in Zapier.|