Use the AI-powered Zap builder to help you generate a new Zap. When you describe the workflow you want, it’ll suggest a trigger step and one or more action steps for you.
The AI-powered Zap builder is a beta feature. It's available for use, but still in active development and may change.
Generate a new Zap with AI
- In the prompt box, describe your desired workflow.
- Click Generate with AI.
- A new modal will appear below with a suggested Zap template.
- Next, you can:
- Click Try it to use the template.
- Click on a suggested step to select a different app and/or event.
- Rewrite your prompt in the prompt box, then click Try again below the prompt box.
You can enter prompts like:
- When a customer makes a payment in Quickbooks, find the customer's open deal in Hubspot, then mark it as closed.
- If someone posts in Discord, send me a notification in Slack.
- After I get a new form submission, look for a row corresponding to the submitter's email address in Airtable, then check the "Submitted" field checkbox.
Describe your workflow using plain language like “When X happens, do Y, then do Z.” You do not need to use technical language. If you know which apps you want to use, include those in your prompt.