You can select actions to perform in Zapier directly from workflows you create in Slack’s Workflow Builder.
Use Workflow Builder to create a new workflow in Slack.
- In the Apps section in the left menu, click Zapier.
- Click Add next to the More Steps by Zapier workflow step.
- Click See apps next to the app category that you want to use in your workflow step.
- Click Select next to the app that you want to use in your workflow step.
- Click Select next to the action that you want to use in your workflow step.
- Select a Zapier account from the Zapier Account dropdown menu.
- Select a connected account from the Connection dropdown menu or click Add New Connection to connect a new app account.
- Enter info in all required fields.
- [Optional] Enter info in optional fields.
- Click Test, then click Save.
Click Insert a variable to map a field from a previous step in any field in your Workflow Builder.
Once you’ve saved your step(s), click Publish in the upper right.