You can select actions to perform in Zapier directly from workflows you create in Slack’s Workflow Builder.
1. Create a Slack workflow
Use Workflow Builder to create a new workflow in Slack.
2. Add a Zapier step to your workflow
- In the Apps section in the left menu, click Zapier.
- Click Add next to the More Steps by Zapier workflow step.
- Click See apps next to the app category that you want to use in your workflow step.
- Click Select next to the app that you want to use in your workflow step.
- Click Select next to the action that you want to use in your workflow step.
- Select a Zapier account from the Zapier Account dropdown menu.
- Select a connected account from the Connection dropdown menu or click Add New Connection to connect a new app account.
- Enter info in all required fields.
- [Optional] Enter info in optional fields.
- Click Test, then click Save.
Click Insert a variable to map a field from a previous step in any field in your Workflow Builder.
3. Publish your Slack workflow
Once you’ve saved your step(s), click Publish in the upper right.
Learn more about Slack’s Workflow Builder and Zapier for Slack.