Zapier for Companies allows you to collaborate and organize your company's workflows with advanced administrative and security controls. Company plans include unlimited team members, and all members share a pool of tasks billed under one invoice. Teams can also share Zaps and connected accounts to company tools and apps.
1. Create a company
- Go to the Zapier for Companies page.
- Click Upgrade Now.
Company owners that create a team will not see an account switcher (unless they’re a member of another team) since their personal account is upgraded to the Company account.
2. Enter the billing information for your company
Any usage from your teammates will be billed to this account. In your billing and usage settings, you can also keep billing separate from your contact information if you have a different person, such as your finance department, who should be receiving the invoices.
3. Set up your organization
- Go to your organization settings.
- To upload an image for your company, click Change in the Avatar section.
- Click the Name field to enter your company's name.
- Click the Access field and select an option:
- Anyone at a verified domain can join: anyone in your verified domain can join your account without requesting access or receiving an invite.
- Anyone at a verified domain can request access: anyone in your verified domain can join your account by requesting access. They do not require an invite.
- Only invited users: you must send an invite to users to join your account.
- Click Save changes.
Your company’s name and logo will appear in any invitations you send and in your account's account switcher. Since members can join multiple accounts, it's helpful to name your team clearly and provide a logo so it's easy to identify.
The company name and logo can only be amended by the owner and super admins in your account.
4. Invite your teammates
- Enter the email address for each person you want to invite to your Zapier team.
- Invite multiple people by separating emails with a comma or space.
- If they do not have a Zapier account already, they'll be able to create one for free. If they do have an account, they'll be added as a member of your team when they accept your invite.
There's no limit or cost for adding a team member—to you or the person you invite.
You can set up user provision with SCIM to ensure the right users have access.
Once you’ve set up your company, you can share connected accounts with your team and share Zaps. And if you or anyone on your team has a Zap in a private account, you can transfer those into the company account. Learn more about data privacy in Zapier for Companies accounts.
If you need further assistance creating a Companies account, reach out to the Premier Support team.