Skip to main content
Disconnect your Google account from Zapier
If you log in to Zapier using Google Single Sign-On (SSO), you can disconnect your Google account at any time.
- Go to your advanced settings.
- Click Sign in with.
- Next to your Google account, click Disconnect.
- Navigate to this page and enter your email address, then click Send reset instructions.
- You’ll receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
- Go to your email inbox and click the link in the email, then set a new password for your Zapier account.
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy