The Weather by Zapier app allows you to get weather forecasts and trigger Zaps on certain weather conditions. Zapier gets weather data from Dark Sky.
1. Enter latitude and longitude
All triggers and search actions for Weather by Zapier require the latitude and longitude of the location you want to get the weather information for. You can get your latitude and longitude with this tool.
2. Choose your preferred unit
You can choose to display temperatures in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. To do that, select the appropriate option in the Units dropdown menu.
Besides temperatures, the Weather app shows other weather-related information. These are some of the fields available:
- Humidity: the relative humidity, between 0 and 1, inclusive.
- Pressure: the sea-level air pressure in millibars.
- WindSpeed: the wind speed in miles per hour.
- Time: the UNIX timestamp.
- Visibility: the average visibility in miles, capped at 10 miles.
- PrecipProbability: the probability of precipitation occurring, between 0 and 1, inclusive.
- Icon: clear-day, clear-night, rain, snow, sleet, wind, fog, cloudy, partly-cloudy-day, partly-cloudy-night.
Learn more about other fields in the full list of fields.