Teams are a subset of users who can collaborate on Zaps and share app connections. Account admins get full access to an account, while team members are only granted access to what they need.
Teams allow users to:
- Share folders
- Share app connections
- Create custom app restrictions
When someone joins your company or organization, you can add them as a member to a specific team to give them the permissions they need.
1. Create teams
Any user can create new teams in their Company account. By default, the user who creates the team is the team owner.
- Go to your teams settings
- Click Add Team.
- Enter your team information:
- Team Avatar
- Team Name
- Team Members: members are searchable within the company by their name and email address
- Click Save Changes.
The team owner, account owner, and account admins can make changes to team information at any time in team settings.
4. Create custom app restrictions
Account admins can restrict app access and add member and team exceptions.
- Go to your app restrictions settings.
- Click Add App to restrict a new app, or select a current restricted app.
- In the Add Exceptions search box, search for and select the team to grant access to the app.
Who can add members to teams and who can create teams?
Anyone in a Company account can create teams and view members of other teams.
Team owners can edit team settings, and add/remove members to teams they own. Account owners and admins can edit all team settings, and add/remove members to any team.
Additionally, members of the account can request access to join a team.