You can review details about your Transfers, like the last time the Transfer was modified, which apps are currently connected, and the change history.
Review Transfer details
To view information about a Transfer:
- Go to Transfers.
- Next to the Transfer you want details for, click the three dots icon .
- Select Details from the dropdown menu.
On the main Details page, you’ll see basic information about the Transfer:
- The name of the Transfer. You can also rename the Transfer here.
- The user that owns the Transfer.
In the left sidebar, you can:
- Click Edit Transfer settings to edit your Transfer.
- Click Run to run your Transfer.
In the Overview section, you’ll see information about the Transfer:
- Timezone: the timezone that your Transfer is set to.
- Published: the date and time the Zap was last edited.
- Transfer Schedule: for recurring Transfers, the schedule that the Transfer will run on.
- Transfer Filters: the filters applied to your Transfer that limit which records are transferred.
- The Run actions tab shows a graph of the Transfer’s runs in a given time period.
- The Tasks tab shows a graph of the Transfer’s task usage in a given time period.
In the Transfer runs section, you’ll see the status of each time the Transfer ran. You can click a specific Transfer run to view its details.
In the Change history section, you’ll see a log of when your Zap was turned on and off in a given time period.