The Details page provides information about your Zaps and Transfers. To see the details for a Transfer, click the three dots icon next to a Transfer in Transfers and select Details from the dropdown menu.
On the main Details page, you’ll see basic information about the Transfer:
- The name of the Transfer. You can also rename the Transfer here.
- The user that owns the Transfer.
You can do the following for the Transfer:
- To edit your Transfer, click Edit Transfer settings.
- To run your Transfer, click Run.
In the Overview section, you’ll see information about the Transfer:
- Timezone: the timezone that your Transfer is set to.
- Published :the date and time the Zap was last edited.
- Transfer Schedule: for recurring Transfers, the schedule that the Transfer will run on.
- Transfer Filters: the filters applied to your Transfer that limit which records are transferred.
- The Run actions tab shows a graph of the Transfer’s runs in a given time period.
- TheTasks tab shows a graph of the Transfer’s task usage in a given time period.
In the Transfer runs section, you’ll see the status of each time the Transfer ran. You can click into a specific Transfer run to view the details of that specific run.
In the Change history section, you’ll see a log of when your Zap was turned on and off in a given time period.