About SquadCast's Integration
What kind of authentication does SquadCast use?
SquadCast uses API Keys.
Do I need a paid SquadCast account to use SquadCast with Zapier?
No. You don't need a specific SquadCast plan to use SquadCast with Zapier.
Do I need special account permissions in SquadCast to use SquadCast with Zapier?
You need to be a SquadCast Admin or Owner to connect SquadCast to Zapier.
Are there any API token limits in SquadCast when I use SquadCast with Zapier?
No, there are no token limits when using SquadCast with Zapier.
Are there any webhook subscription limits in SquadCast when I use SquadCast with Zapier?
No. SquadCast doesn't have any webhook subscription limits when you use SquadCast with Zapier.
Are custom fields in SquadCast supported when I use SquadCast with Zapier?
No, SquadCast does not support custom fields.
Does SquadCast use real trigger samples from my SquadCast account?
Yes, SquadCast provides real trigger samples from your SquadCast account.
What kind of SquadCast hosted account can I use with Zapier?
SquadCast's Zapier integration supports self-hosted accounts only.
Connecting with SquadCast
When you create a SquadCast Zap, you'll be asked to enter your SquadCast API key.
To locate your API Key in your SquadCast account, please follow these steps:
- Start by navigating to https://app.squadcast.fm/account/integrations and click on Connect next to Zapier.
- This will navigate you to a Zapier Invite Screen where you can accept the invite by Zapier from SquadCast.
- Once you have been invited you can navigate back to https://app.squadcast.fm/account/developers and create a new API Key. (Or use an existing one). Once created select the 3 Dot menu next to the API key and select Copy to Clipboard this will store the API Key in your Clipboard.
- Navigate back to Zapier and select Create Zap this will bring up Zapier's Zap Creation Page.
In the Trigger menu, find the SquadCast app by searching SquadCast in the Search Field.
- Then choose an Account and import your API key into the Zapier Menu that appears. This will link your SquadCast Account to your Zapier and you can start creating multiple Zaps.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account, then click Yes, continue.
If all steps were successful, your SquadCast account will be connected.