Skip to main content
How to Get Started with OnTask on Zapier
When you start creating an OnTask Zap, you will be asked to connect your OnTask account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your OnTask API key.
To locate your API Key in your OnTask account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to OnTask by visiting https://app.ontask.io.
- Click Manage.
- In the left sidebar, select the group to which you want to add a member.
- Click ACCESS TOKENS.
- Choose a name for this connection to Zapier
- Choose the permission level
- Click GENERATE TOKEN
- Copy the token to your clipboard by clicking the copy icon or use shortcut keys on your keyboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your OnTask account will now be successfully connected.
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy