With Zapier App Home, you'll be able to monitor your Zapier account activity right within Slack. You'll be able to view a status and quickly link out to them to:
- View 3 recently modified Zaps
- Turn Zaps on and off
- Check a Zap's status
- Edit the Zap
- View Zap's task history
- View your Zapier plan
- View task history usage
- Manage your Zapier account
- Zap templates
- Make a Zap!
Install Zapier in Slack Apps
Before you get started
Do you have restricted apps on your Slack workplace? If you’re not sure, you can check if Slack is one of them in your restricted apps on your Slack workspace. It may be the case that you need to get approval from your Slack admin to approve Zapier.
Once you are sure Zapier is an approved app, move onto the following steps:
- Connect to your Slack account to Zapier.
- Within Slack, in the left-hand nav under Apps click “Add more apps”.
- Next, in Browse Apps search for Zapier
- Click “Get Started”.
- Next, you'll be asked to give Zapier permission to access your Zapier Slack workspace. Click "Allow".
- Your setup is complete! You can head back into to your Slack workspace and click the "Home" tab in the Zapier app to use the App Home.