Skip to main content
How to remove Zapier access to a Facebook Lead Ads account
To remove Zapier access to your Facebook Lead Ads account:
- Turn off all Zaps connected to your Facebook Lead Ads account.
Disconnect your Facebook Lead Ads account.
- Remove Zapier from Leads Access in Facebook Business Manager. You must be a page owner to do this.
- Remove it from the list of business integrations on your account. It can take up to 12 hours for this connection to be removed.
If you’ve followed the instructions above and Zapier is still connected, you may need to force a disconnection:
- Create a new Zap that connects Facebook Lead Ads to any app. You can use this template to create a Zap connecting Facebook Lead Ads to Gmail.
- Connect your Facebook Lead Ads account.
- Set up your Zap trigger and Zap action.
- Turn the Zap on, then off.
Once the Zap is turned off, Zapier will be removed from the list of connected apps in Facebook Business Manager. It may take up to 12 hours for Facebook to display the changes.
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy