To get started with Amazon Seller Central on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Amazon Seller Central account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Amazon Seller Central's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Amazon Seller Central account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Amazon Seller Central account.
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.com/gp/mws/registration/register.html
- Click the button next to "I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS."
- For the "Developer's Name" field, enter Zapier
- For the "Developer Account Number" field, enter 6222-9004-0945
- Click "Next"
- Click the checkbox to confirm authorization and click "Next"
- Copy both your "Seller ID" and your "MWS Auth Token" and paste them into the authentication screen back in Zapier.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Amazon Seller Central account will now be successfully connected.
Amazon Seller Central Regions
This integration only works with accounts/instances within the North American region.
If you are outside of the North American region, Amazon Seller Central will not allow you to connect. Please fill out this form to let Amazon's Marketplace Services team know that you want to use Zapier with regions outside of North America.
Amazon's policies only allow API access within the region for which a company is registered, and Zapier is registered in North America. It is impossible for Zapier to become registered in the other international regions due the information that Amazon requires in those regions. For example, their UK region requires bank account information, and their India region requires a VAT and CST number
Please help let Amazon Marketplace Services know that Amazon needs to enable "API-only" access across all their regions.