Files Suddenly Stop Triggering
When we pull files for a folder from box we only pull the top 100 items. Box's API is setup in such a way that we have no control over the sort order while the end user does. This means an incorrect sort order setting could lead to us missing items that occur outside of the top 100. Yikes!
Here's what you can do to avoid this problem:
- Login to your Box account
- Click on the folder you'll be syncing items from
- Near the top right corner you'll find the option to sort by
- Now select the sort order that fits your needs. For the most part you'll want to sort by date in descending order. So click on Date and make sure the tiny white arrow next to it is pointing down. If it is pointing up (ascending order) click again to switch to descending.
- Navigate away from this page and return to be sure that the sort order change was saved.
Now you should be able to get items that slide outside of our retrieval window.
Cannot Connect with Enterprise Box Account
For enterprise Box users, when Zapier sends you to login to your Box account, you should enter your email address (without your password) and click the login button. This will redirect you to your usual single sign on page, where you can login like normal.