About the Redmine Integration
- Admin/owner permissions: None
- Paid/versioned account: Should work with all versions of Redmine
- Authentication method: API Key
- Custom field support: Yes!
- Partner’s documentation: None at the moment
(403) Forbidden error
If you're getting this error and you have someone selected in the Assign to ID dropdown, make sure that they are set up as an admin in Redmine.
I get a 401 Unauthorized error when attempting to connect my Redmine account
You will need to make sure the REST API is enabled in Redmine.
You can do this by going to Administration -> Settings -> Authentication and ticking the Enable REST API checkbox.