This information was accurate at the time of publication. Please check out the latest product release notes for any updates or changes.
Enjoy more flexibility, efficiency, and reliability in your account with these 3 changes:
No more scrambling to adjust your plan to keep your business-critical Zaps running. Now, you can enable pay-per-task billing in any paid plan, when you reach your plan's task limit. With one easy rate of 1.25x the cost of a task on your plan, you can stop worrying about your task limit. Opt-in is required to enable pay-per-task billing. If you're on a legacy plan, you must update your plan in order to opt into this feature.
Unlimited Zaps on all plans
Before, Free and Starter plans had limits on how many Zaps they could have running at once. Not anymore! Now, all plans have unlimited Zaps. If you’re on a legacy plan, you must update your plan to gain access to this update.
Use Filter, Formatter, and Paths steps without using your tasks
Filter, Formatter, and Paths steps will no longer count toward your task usage. Get more value out of your Zapier plan while benefitting from greater flexibility and efficiency with your favorite built-in tools! If you’re on a legacy plan, you must update your plan to gain access to this update.
Starting on January 18, any steps that use the following apps will no longer count toward your task usage too!
How to access all plan improvements
If you’re on a current Zapier plan, you’ll automatically gain access to unlimited Zaps and will no longer be charged for Filter, Formatter, and Paths tasks. You must opt into pay-per-task billing to enable this feature.
How to enable pay-per-task billing for overage tasks
If you don't see the option for pay-per-task billing for overage tasks in your account, you must opt-in on your Billing and usage page:
- Go to the Billing and usage page.
- In the Advanced settings section, click Enable.
- You'll be prompted with instructions to opt into pay-per-task-billing.
- Pay-per-task billing is only available on paid Zapier plans.
- If you're on a legacy plan, you must update your plan to a current plan to gain access to all three updates. You can update your plan on your Billing and usage page by clicking Update plan or Change plan. You can then update your plan to one that works best for you. After updating your plan, you'll gain access to pay-per-task billing, unlimited Zaps, and free Filter, Formatter, and Paths tasks.
If you need help to update your plan or have feedback to share, reach out to Zapier Support.