Skip to main content
How to get started with Ikigai on Zapier
Connect to Ikigai on Zapier
Ikigai uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
Additional authentication instructions
- Log into your Ikigai app account.
- Click the Profile section at the bottom left corner.
- Select Keys.
- Click Generate API key.
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
Learn more about authenticating your Ikigai account in Zapier.
About Ikigai's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?
|Cloud-hosted accounts only
|Is a paid Ikigai plan required?
|View Ikigai's plans.
|Are any special account permissions required?
- Users with view-only permission (with limited access to the platform) can't use the integration to work.
- If you see the error "You do not have enough privileges to perform this action" error while performing any actions in the platform, then you are restricted from using the triggers and actions.
|Are there usage limits?
|Are there pagination limits?
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?
|Real trigger samples
Learn more about Ikigai's trigger samples.
|Are custom fields supported?
|Learn more about Ikigai's custom fields.
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?
|Overwrite existing data
|Is there any additional info?
|Find additional info about using Ikigai in Zapier.
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy