Skip to main content
How to get started with Maestra on Zapier
Connect to Maestra on Zapier
Maestra uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
Additional authentication instructions
- Go to the Maestra App.
- On the Dashboard, click Account section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the account page.
- Locate and click Get API Key.
- Once the API Key is generated, copy it to clipboard.
About Maestra's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?
|Cloud-hosted accounts only
|Is a paid Maestra plan required?
- You need to have at least a Premium plan. View Maestra's plans.
- If you don't have the correct Maestra plan, you may see the error message "Only Premium Subscriptions are allowed to generate API Keys."
|Are any special account permissions required?
If your Mestra account uses Team Tools, only Team admins can create API Keys for Zapier. Learn more about Maestra's account permissions.
|Are there usage limits?
|Are there pagination limits?
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?
|Are custom fields supported?
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?
|Is there any additional info?
|Find additional info about using Maestra in Zapier.
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy