A CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) is a security system that helps prevent spam. You can set your interface or forms to use CAPTCHAs.
Add CAPTCHA to an interface
- From the Interfaces dashboard, click the name of your interface.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Access & Users tab.
- Click the Add Captcha toggle to turn it on.
- Click Save changes.
How CAPTCHA works with different access options
In Zapier Interfaces, you can decide who can access your interface. Depending on which option you're using, the CAPTCHA will work differently.
All visitors will see a CAPTCHA checkbox during login when your interface uses the following options:
- Anyone with the password.
- Managed users only.
With the "Anyone with the link" option, only visitors flagged as suspicious will see a CAPTCHA.
Add CAPTCHA to form components
You can also use this security option with form submissions.
- From any page of your interface, click a form component.
- In the Content tab, click the Add Captcha toggle to turn it on.
When this option is used, visitors must complete the captcha before submitting the form.