Collaborate with members across your entire organization so you can scale your business-critical systems while administering all of them within a single account. You can add an unlimited number of members to your Team or Company account without additional charges.
Manually add members
- Go to the Members page.
- In the upper right, click Add Members.
- You will be redirected to the Invite Members page.
- In the Email(s) field, enter the email address of the user you want to invite.
- To invite multiple users, enter each email address separated by commas, semicolons, tabs, new lines, or spaces.
- In the Member Role section, select a role for the member(s):
- Super Admin.
- Zapier will send an email notification to the user an email notification to accept the invite. If they:
- Do not have an existing Zapier account, they can create one for free.
- Have an existing Zapier account, Zapier will add them as a user when they accept your invite.
- The user must join the account using the email address that Zapier sent the invitation to. The user cannot join using a different email address or email alias.
- If you manually add a user to your team account, they'll have both a team and a personal account.
Add members automatically
Available on plans:
If you add a user automatically via SCIM, they’ll only have a team account.