Zapier Interfaces is a beta product. It’s available for use, but still in active development and may change.
You can change an interface name, subdomain, and the home page. These options are available from the Settings menu.
- From your Interfaces dashboard, click on an interface.
- Click the Settings button at the top of the screen.
- You will see the General menu options.
Currently, Zapier Interfaces monthly subscription is separate from your Zapier account. Learn more about the features available in paid plans.
Change the name or subdomain
You can edit the Name and Subdomain fields to change how your interface appears in the browser. The name is what appears on the browser tab or window, while the subdomain is the part of the URL that comes before
.zapier.app, such as
example.zapier.app and appears in the browser's address bar.
Once you are done with your changes, click Save changes.
- Names can only contain letters, numbers, dashes, and spaces.
- Subdomains can only contain letters, numbers, and single dashes.
On Interfaces paid plans you can also use a custom domain.
Change the home page
To change which page visitors see when they go to the address
- From the Home page dropdown menu, select the page you want to use. By default, the home page will be the first page you create.
- Click Save changes.
Provide feedback and get help
You can make a feature request, provide feedback on existing features, and get help from the Interfaces team.