Zapier Interfaces is a beta product. It’s available for use, but still in active development and may change.
You can restrict access to a Zapier Interfaces project. The Access & Users menu allows you to control who can view the project. This option is available in the Settings menu of your project.
Change permissions for a project
- From your Interfaces dashboard, click on a project.
- Click the Settings button at the top of the screen.
- Click Access & Users on the left sidebar.
From the dropdown menu, you can select:
- Anyone with the link: This is the default option. The Interfaces project will be accessible to anyone you share the link with.
- Anyone with the password: Create a password and share it with your users.
- Managed users only: Only those added as managed users can view the project's pages.
Add managed users
To create a new managed user:
- In the Access dropdown menu, select Managed users only.
- Click Save changes.
- In the Users field, click the Manage button.
- Click Add new user.
- Type a name and email for the user.
- Click Add user.
You can then share the URL of the Interfaces project with them.
Log in as a managed user
When you send the URL of your project to a managed user, they will be asked to enter their email address to log in. The user will receive a one-time code by email. After entering the code, they will be given access and be recognized by the project.
Log out of a project
Users can log out of the project by clicking the Log out link at the bottom of any page.
Provide feedback and get help
You can make a feature request, provide feedback on existing features, and get help from the Interfaces team.