Zapier Interfaces is a beta product. It’s available for use, but still in active development and may change.
You can point your domain or subdomain to Zapier Interfaces. This option is available in the Settings menu.
Set up a custom domain
- From your Interfaces dashboard, click on an interface.
- Click the Settings button at the top of the screen.
- Click Custom domain on the left sidebar.
- Type or paste the domain or subdomain name into the Custom domain field.
- Click Save changes.
Once you complete these steps, you must point the domain to Zapier. The instructions will differ if you use a top-level domain (such as
example.com) or a subdomain (such as
- Create an A record in your DNS provider that points to
- Create a CNAME record in your DNS provider that points to
Instructions on how to make these changes will differ depending on your DNS provider. You can watch video walkthroughs of how to set up a top-level domain or a subdomain to see how it's done for a specific provider.
Remove a custom domain
If you no longer wish to use a custom domain, you can remove it by following these steps:
- From the Settings page, click Custom domain on the left sidebar.
- Click the Remove this custom domain link.
- Type the domain in the text field.
- Click Remove domain. The button will only be enabled if the typed domain matches the current one.
Provide feedback and get help
You can make a feature request, provide feedback on existing features, and get help from the Interfaces team.