Skip to main content
Change how visitors navigate on Zapier Interfaces
Zapier Interfaces is a beta product. It’s available for use, but still in active development and may change.
Interfaces navigation helps visitors to locate other pages. The navigation appears at the top of all pages and can be removed from specific pages. This option is available in the Settings menu.
Display navigation on pages
- From your Interfaces dashboard, click on an interface.
- Click the Settings button at the top of the screen.
- Click Navigation on the left sidebar.
- Click the Display navigation on pages toggle.
- In the Links section that will appear, click the dropdown menu to select the pages that should appear in the navigation.
- Click + Add link to add more pages to the navigation.
- Click Save changes.
Remove navigation from specific pages
You can prevent the navigation from appearing on specific pages. This can be useful if you create an isolated page for a form or chatbot.
- From any page, click the Page options icon, on the left sidebar.
- Click the Global navigation toggle to turn it off for that specific page.
Provide feedback and get help
You can make a feature request, provide feedback on existing features, and get help from the Interfaces team.
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy