Skip to main content
Use dynamic filters to show personalized information
Zapier Interfaces is a beta product
. It’s available for use, but still in active development and may change.
Dynamic filters in Zapier Interfaces allow you to filter information based on who is the logged-in user. This feature can be used on table or kanban components.
- Dynamic filters are available on the Interfaces Advanced plan.
- The interface must have managed users. Learn how to set up managed users.
Set up a dynamic filter
Before using dynamic filters, ensure you've set up managed users.
To create a dynamic filter:
- In your table or kanban component, click the component to expand the right sidebar.
- Click the Data tab.
- Click the Filter section.
- In the first dropdown menu, select the field containing users' email addresses.
- In the second dropdown menu, select Is current user.
- Click Save changes.
Once a dynamic filter is set up, you will not see the content of that component when editing your page.
You must repeat the steps for each component you want to filter.
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy