Skip to main content
How to get started with SquaredUp on Zapier
Connect to SquaredUp on Zapier
SquaredUp uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
- You'll need to know if you are accessing the SquaredUp web application from US region or EU region.
Optional authentication fields
Additional authentication instructions
- Login into your SquaredUp application.
- Click the Settings link in the bottom-left menu.
- From the Settings area, expand the Advanced section.
- Click API Keys.
- Click Create new API key.
- Type a name for your key, and click Generate API Key. Make a note of this API Key and copy it to your clipboard.
Learn more about authenticating your SquaredUp account in Zapier.
About SquaredUp's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?
||Cloud-hosted accounts only
|Is a paid SquaredUp plan required?
|Are any special account permissions required?
||If you do not see the option to create an API Key, please contact your SquaredUp administrator or contact email@example.com.
|Are there usage limits?
|Are there pagination limits?
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?
||Generic trigger samples
|Are custom fields supported?
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?
|Is there any additional info?
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy