Twitter integration removal notice
On August 31, 2023, Zapier’s current Twitter integration will stop working due to Twitter's decision to change its API policy and pricing. To prepare, here are a few critical dates to note:
- Beginning today, you won’t be able to create any new Zaps using the Twitter integration.
- Your Zaps using Twitter will stop working on August 31, 2023.
- You can access Zaps using Twitter with view-only access until September 30, 2023.
- When using the Twitter app with Transfer, Zapier currently only supports the source data, Follower, Mention, and Tweet. It will stop working on August 31, 2023.
Alternative social media apps on Zapier
Zapier supports many social media apps and social marketing apps, including solutions for creating new posts:
- Social media management apps like Buffer and Hootsuite allow you to post to Twitter automatically. Learn more about the social media management and marketing apps Zapier supports.
- Social media channels like Facebook Pages, Instagram for Business, and LinkedIn allow you to create new posts with Zapier. Learn more about all of the social media apps Zapier supports.
- If you cross-post content between channels, Zapier recommends reviewing our 5 best social management tools in 2023 or our list of supported social media management tools.
If you need more assistance to create continuity for your social media needs: