Connect to Voiso on Zapier
Voiso uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
- Cluster ID: select from the dropdown menu.
- Contact Center API key
- User API key
Optional authentication fields
Additional authentication instructions
Voiso requires two different authentication keys for API requests: Contact Center API key and User API key.
To get Contact Center API key:
- Customer can request it from a Voiso account manager.
To obtain User API key:
- Log into your Voiso account.
- Go to Users > Users
- Use Search to find the username.
- Open the Edit user view by clicking the user's name.
- The user's API key is in the API Key field.
- Copy this value and paste it into your API query.
Learn more about authenticating your Voiso account in Zapier.
About Voiso's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?||Cloud-hosted accounts only||not applicable|
|Is a paid Voiso plan required?||Yes||All plans are supported for the relevant API. API will return error code 401 for any unauthorised transaction.
View Voiso's plans.
|Are any special account permissions required?||No|
|Are there usage limits?||No|
|Are there pagination limits?||No|
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?||Not applicable|
|Are custom fields supported?||No|
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?||Append to existing data||The action Add Contact Information will append data to Phone Number, Name, Source and CRM URL.|
|Is there any additional info?||No|