Connect to DoiT on Zapier
DoiT uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
- API key.
Optional authentication fields
Additional authentication instructions
- Login to your DoiT Platform account.
- Select your account name in the upper-right corner of the top navigation menu.
- Select your name from the dropdown menu.
- Select API from the left-hand sidebar.
- To generate a new API key, select Generate API Key.
- Copy and store it. Once you leave the page, it will not be displayed again in the DoiT Console.
Learn more about authenticating your DoiT account in Zapier.
About DoiT's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?||Cloud-hosted accounts only|
|Is a paid DoiT plan required?||No||Users on all available plans are entitled to use API and the integration with Zapier.
View DoiT's plans.
|Are any special account permissions required?||No||
Users should have the following permissions to use Zapier integration:
Learn more about DoiT's account permissions.
|Are there usage limits?||No|
|Are there pagination limits?||Yes||By default, our GET methods respond with 50 entries.
Learn more about DoiT's pagination limits.
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?||Real trigger samples|
|Are custom fields supported?||No|
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?||Not applicable|
|Is there any additional info?||No||DoiT helps developers and system administrators at digital-native companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of their cloud estate.
Find additional info about using DoiT in Zapier.