Skip to main content
Troubleshoot your Zap run errors with AI (Beta)
You can use AI-powered troubleshooting from within your Zap run errors to explain the issue and provide step-by-step instructions to resolve it.
- AI-powered troubleshooting is a beta feature. It’s available for use, but still in active development and may change.
- You must join Zapier’s Early Access program to use this feature while it’s in beta.
Use AI-powered troubleshooting in your Zap run
In your Zap history:
- Click a Zap run that has a Stopped: Errored status to go to its Zap run details page.
- Find the errored step, then click the Troubleshoot (AI Beta) tab.
- Review the explanation and troubleshooting instructions.
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy