Zapier Interfaces is a beta product. It’s available for use, but still in active development and may change.
Zapier Interfaces is an add-on to your Zapier account. If you have a Zapier account, you can try Zapier Interfaces for free.
Sign up for Interfaces
Zapier Interfaces is billed as a recurring monthly subscription. To sign up for a paid subscription:
- From any Interfaces page, click Upgrade.
- Select the plan you need.
- Enter your card details.
- Click Subscribe.
There are limits to the number of interfaces you can build, depending on the plan you select. Learn more about the different Interfaces plans.
|Plan name||Number of interfaces|
Billing for tasks related to Interfaces
Zaps created and used through an Interfaces form, chatbot, and kanban component will count towards usage in your Zapier account. You can see Zaps associated with a component in its Action tab. Learn more about components.
To find your Interfaces invoices:
- From your Interfaces dashboard, click on an interface.
- Click the Settings button at the top of the screen.
- Click Plan & Billing on the left sidebar.
- Click the Manage your subscription link.
- A new page will open. Enter your email address to receive a link for your Stripe customer portal.
- Click the link on the email to open your Stripe customer portal. There, you can see all invoices in the Invoice history section.
- Click the arrow beside an invoice's date to get a PDF copy.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. To cancel Interfaces:
- Log in to your Interfaces account.
- Visit the Pricing page.
- Click Contact to downgrade.
- Fill out the form and click Submit Cancellation Request.
When you cancel your subscription, all Premium features will become unavailable at the end of the billing cycle.
You can learn more about Interfaces in our Help Center.