Connect to Brilliant on Zapier
Brilliant uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
- API Key
- Secret Key
Optional authentication fields
Additional authentication instructions
- Log into your Brilliant account.
- In your dashboard, click Admin next to the Store that contains your Gift Campaign.
- Click Integrations.
- In the Store API section, click View.
- Copy your API key and Secret Key to your clipboard.
- You must request API keys from Brilliant by emailing their support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may have multiple sets of API Keys if you have Preferred Gift Campaigns in different Stores on Brilliant.
Learn more about authenticating your Brilliant account in Zapier.
About Brilliant's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?||Cloud-hosted accounts only|
|Is a paid Brilliant plan required?||Yes||You must have a Brilliant Enterprise Storefront plan.
View Brilliant's plans.
|Are any special account permissions required?||No|
|Are there usage limits?||No|
|Are there pagination limits?||No|
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?||Real trigger samples|
|Are custom fields supported?||Yes|
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?||Append to existing data||Learn more about Brilliant's update actions.|
|Is there any additional info?||Yes||Our help center, with a section on Zapier, is available here: https://help.brilliantmade.com/zapier-overview
Find additional info about using Brilliant in Zapier.