Connect to QuoteRUSH on Zapier
QuoteRUSH uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
- WebId Password
Optional authentication fields
Additional authentication instructions
- Log into your QuoteRUSH account.
- Click the Quick Tools icon (four squares) in the top right.
- In the Integrations section, click View WebId and Password.
- If you do not see the Integrations section, your account does not have permission to connect to Zapier.
- Copy the WebId and WebId Password to your clipboard.
Learn more about authenticating your QuoteRUSH account in Zapier.
About QuoteRUSH's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?||Cloud-hosted accounts only|
|Is a paid QuoteRUSH plan required?||Yes||You must have a QuoteRUSH Single User Account or higher.
View QuoteRUSH's plans.
|Are any special account permissions required?||Yes||You must have admin and/or manage WebFORM permissions in QuoteRUSH.|
|Are there usage limits?||No|
|Are there pagination limits?||No|
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?||Real trigger samples|
|Are custom fields supported?||No|
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?||Not applicable|
|Is there any additional info?||No|