Connect to Hudu on Zapier
Hudu uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
- API key.
Optional authentication fields
Additional authentication instructions
- Log into your Hudu account.
- Click Admin on the top navigation menu.
- Select API (under Account Administration).
- Give your new API key a name.
- Assign permissions to your API key:
- Restrict to Company (Restrict API key access to a single company).
- Allowed IP Addresses (Provide a list of allowed IP addresses).
- Password access (Choose to allow API key to access passwords).
- Can perform destructive actions? (Choose to allow API to delete information).
- Allow export permissions? (Choose to allow API to export information).
- Click Create New Key.
- Copy this key to a secure location (this is the last time you will be able to see and copy the key).
Learn more about authenticating your Hudu account in Zapier.
About Hudu's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?||Both self- and cloud-hosted accounts|
|Is a paid Hudu plan required?||No||Free trial and paid versions both have access to the API.
View Hudu's plans.
|Are any special account permissions required?||Yes||Only admins and super admins can access the admin area to get an API key. Only super admins can export data.|
|Are there usage limits?||No|
|Are there pagination limits?||No|
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?||Generic trigger samples|
|Are custom fields supported?||No|
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?||Overwrite existing data|
|Is there any additional info?||No|